Matech B.V., trading under the name Matech B.V., respects the privacy of those who visit its website, especially the rights of visitors with regard to the automated processing of personal data. In the interest of full transparency towards our clients, we have formulated and implemented a policy regarding this processing, its purpose as well as the options available to data subjects that enable them to exercise their rights as effectively as possible.
For additional information on the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Personal Data Authority: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl.
Article 1 – Legal provisions
- Website (hereinafter also “the website”): http://www.matech.nl/
- Personal Data Controller (hereinafter also: “the administrator”): Matech B.V., Chamber of Commerce number: 17186108.
Article 2 – Access to the website
Access to the website is strictly for personal use. This website and the data and information provided on it is not to be used by you for commercial, political or advertising purposes or for any commercial offers and, in particular, is not to be used for unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 – Content of the website All trademarks, images, texts, comments, illustrations, (animated) pictures, video images, sounds, as well as all technical applications that could be used to operate the website and, more generally, all components used on this site, are protected by law by intellectual property rights. Any reproduction, repetition, use or adaptation, in any manner whatsoever, of all or part of the content, including the technical applications, without the prior written consent of the responsible party, is strictly prohibited. If the administrator does not take immediate action against an infringement, this cannot be construed as tacit consent or waiver of legal action.
Article 4 – Management of the website
For the purpose of proper management of the website, the administrator may at any time:
- suspend, interrupt or restrict access to all or part of the website to a certain category of visitors
- remove any information that may interfere with the functionality of the website or is in breach of national or international law or contrary to internet etiquette
- make the website temporarily unavailable in order to carry out updates
Article 5 – Responsibilities
Under no circumstances is the operator responsible for failures, malfunctions, difficulties or interruptions in the functioning of the website, resulting in the inability to access the website or any of its functionalities. The way in which you connect to the website is your sole responsibility. It is up to you to take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your data from, inter alia, virus attacks on the internet. You are also responsible for the websites and data you access on the internet.
The administrator is not liable for any legal proceedings that may be brought against you:
- due to the use of the website or services accessible via the internet
The administrator is not responsible for any damages incurred by you, or by third parties or your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the website. You agree to refrain from taking any action against the administrator as a result.
If the administrator becomes involved in a dispute arising from your use of this website, the administrator is entitled to recover from you all damages it has suffered and will suffer as a result.
Article 6 – Collection of data
Your data are collected by Matech B.V. and (an) external processor(s). Personal data is defined as any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is understood to be one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more elements that are characteristic of physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal data collected on the website is used by the operator primarily for maintaining relationships with you and, if applicable, for processing your orders.
Article 7 – Your rights in relation to your data
According to Article 13(2)(b) of the GDPR, everyone has the right to access, rectify or erase their personal data or restrict the processing concerning them, as well as the right to object to processing and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any such request should be accompanied by a copy of a valid identity document, on which you have affixed your signature and which indicates the address at which you can be contacted. Within 1 month of submission of the request, you will receive a response to your request. Depending on the complexity of the requests and the number of requests, this period may be extended by 2 months if necessary.
Article 8 – Processing of personal data
In the event of a violation of any laws or regulations, of which the visitor is suspected and for which the authorities require personal data collected by the administrator, these data will be provided to them following an express and reasoned request by those authorities, after which such personal data will then no longer fall under the protection of the provisions of this privacy statement.
If certain information is necessary to access certain functionalities of the website, the responsible party will indicate the mandatory nature of this information at the time of requesting the data.
Article 9 – Commercial offers
You may receive commercial offers from the administrator. If you do not wish to receive these offers (any more), please send an email to the following address: email@example.com.
If you come across any personal data during your visit to the website, you shall refrain from collecting such data or from any other unauthorised use as well as from any act constituting an invasion of the privacy of such person(s). Under no circumstances is the administrator responsible in the above situations.
Article 10 – Data retention period
The data collected by the administrator of the website will be used and retained for the duration stipulated by law.
Article 11 – Cookies
- We use the following types of cookies on our website:
– Functional cookies: such as session and login cookies for maintaining session and login information.
– Anonymised analytical cookies: used to gain insight into visits to our website based on information about visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. This allows us to better tailor communication and the information provided to the needs of the visitors to our website. We are not able to see who visits our websites or from which PC the visit takes place.
– Non-anonymised analytical cookies: used to gain insight into visits to our website based on information about visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. This allows us to better tailor communication and the information provided to the needs of the visitors to our website.
– Tracking cookies: such as advertising cookies designed to show relevant ads. Personal interests can be derived from the information on websites visited. This allows organisations to show their website visitors targeted ads, for example. Tracking cookies make it possible to build profiles of people and to approach them differently. Tracking cookies typically process personal data.
- More specifically, we use the following cookies:
– Google Analytics anonymised (analytical cookies)
– Google Analytics (analytical cookie)
– Facebook (tracking cookie)
– Facebook (tracking cookie)
.p>- Google Adwords (tracking cookie)
- When you visit our website, cookies originating from the controller and/or third parties may be installed on your equipment.
- For more information on how to use, manage and delete cookies for each control type, we invite you to consult the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/en/topics/internet-phone-tv-and-post/cookies#faq
Article 12 – Visual material and products offered
No rights can be derived from the visual material belonging to the products offered on the website.
Article 13 – Applicable law
The law of the Netherlands applies to these terms and conditions. The court of the administrator’s domicile shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any disputes concerning these terms and conditions, except where a statutory exception applies.
Article 14 – Contact
For questions, product information or information about the website itself, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org